You agree that in your use of the Online Services you will not:
- upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party;
- use the Online Services for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- transmit or provide any data or distribute advertising or other materials from the Online Services to any third party;
- post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, offensive, aggressive, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Queen’s College in its sole discretion;
- attempt to disable, “hack,” or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Online Services;
- impersonate another person;
- allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing the Online Services;
- post the same note more than once, also known as “spamming”;
- change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or printed out from the Online Services; or
- hold Queen’s College or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent company liable for damages including, but not limited to, loss of wages, revenue, or business because of any information, products, services, merchandise, or other material related to or provided through the Online Services.
You agree that in your use of the Online Services you will:
- Give Queen’s College a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use any content you post on the Online Services, including, but not limited to, the right to copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat and incorporate into a collective work;
- And Comply with all user responsibilities and obligations as stated in these terms and conditions. Reservation of Rights
Queen’s College reserves the right, but is not obligated, to: remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these terms and conditions; block access; refuse services; or review, edit, or delete any communications posted on the Online Services, in Queen’s College’s sole discretion, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards; and modify or discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, the Online Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
The Online Services may contain links to other websites and other websites may provide links to the Online Services. These links are provided for your convenience only. Queen’s College does not control these other websites, makes no warranties or representations about these other websites, and assumes no liability or responsibility for them, including any content or services provided to you by such websites. While some links may indicate special relationships between these other websites and Queen’s College, you should not consider any link to or from another website as an endorsement or approval of that website, or its owners or developers, by Queen’s College unless Queen’s College expressly states so.
If you link to the Online Services, your link, when activated by a user, may not trigger any interstitial, popup, or pop-under windows. You may not frame the Online Services or modify or alter the content or manner of display of the Online Services. You may not link to or from any website or webpage containing material that:
- infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right;
- is libelous, defamatory, or invasive of any right of publicity or privacy or other personal right;
- is misleading or inaccurate or constitutes false or deceptive advertising;
- is sexually explicit, indecent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of Queen’s College;
- violates any applicable law, rule, or regulation; or
- disparages or reflects negatively upon Queen’s College.
If you violate these terms and conditions, your permission to use the Online Services terminates
immediately, without any further action by Queen’s College. Queen’s College may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Online Services, or any portion thereof, or discontinue providing the Online Services, or any portion thereof, at any time, without providing notice to you, with or without cause. These actions are in addition to and not in lieu or limitation of any other right or remedy Queen’s College may have available at law or in equity. Further, Queen’s College will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance.
LICENSE AND WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS
You may download and print these terms and conditions for your reference. You may also download and print a single copy of materials from the Online Services only for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you include all applicable notices and disclaimers. Except as expressly stated in the Online Services, any other use of the materials is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Queen’s College and the permission of any other applicable rights holder(s). You may not, in whole or in part, use, reproduce, or copy the Online Services or modify any content or any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or printed out from the Online Services. All text, graphics, logos, and code used on the Online Services are the property of Queen’s College or its licensors and are protected by The Commonwealth of The Bahamas and international copyright and other laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; INDEMNIFICATION TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, QUEEN’S COLLEGE, AS WELL AS ITS TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, MENTAL ANGUISH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR WRONGFUL DEATH THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE ONLINE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE ONLINE SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT QUEEN’S COLLEGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES UNDER ANY INDEMNITY OR ANY THEORY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, PATENT, OR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE ONLINE SERVICES, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE ONLINE SERVICES.
In consideration for Queen’s College permitting you to use the Online Services, you expressly release and hold harmless Queen’s College and its trustees, officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, liabilities, demands, causes of action, costs, expenses, and damages of every kind and nature, in law or equity, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Online Services, whether arising from negligence or any other acts or omissions by Queen’s College.
You will also indemnify and hold harmless Queen’s College and its trustees, officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates against all actual and direct losses, liabilities, claims, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) they may suffer as the result of third-party claims, demands, actions, investigations, settlements, or judgments against them arising from or in connection with any breach of these terms and conditions, or from any breaches of confidentiality or negligence or wrongful acts or omissions, by you or your dependents or agents. This provision of these terms and conditions entitled “Limitation of Liability; Indemnification” will survive termination of this agreement.
Queen’s College’s failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these terms and conditions will continue in effect. Queen’s College may assign its rights and duties to any party at any time without notice to you. However, you may not transfer or assign your permission to use the Online Services to any other party without the prior written consent of Queen’s College and any attempted assignment not in compliance with this section will be void. Queen’s College’s performance of these terms and conditions is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms and conditions is in derogation of Queen’s College’s obligation to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Online Services or information provided to or gathered by Queen’s College with respect to such use. No modification or attempted modification of these terms and conditions by you will be binding on Queen’s College unless made in writing and physically signed by an authorized representative of Queen’s College. Use of the Online Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or Queen’s College’s practices with respect to the Online Services, do one of the following: send an email to: email@example.com or write to the following address:
The Galaxy Store
P.O.Box N 7127